Batticaloa District Secretariat
Uplifting the living standard of the people in Batticaloa District through excellent public services.
Enhancing the living condition of the people of Batticaloa District by ensuring the excellent public services through an effective Divisional level Development and administration.
Coordinate activities with Divisional Secretariats, assure timely communications between levels of administration, oversee DCB projects, Coordinate election activities and collect revenue in an effective and efficient manner as measured in the District performance indicator.
- Distribution and Management of poverty reduction initiatives
- Administration of disaster relief and rehabilitation projects
- Planning and oversight of development projects.
- Coordination of elections
- District project administration and direction
- Making pension payments
- Registration of births, marriages and death
- Work connected with lands
- Revenue collection
- Flood relief Activities
- Human resource development
|Service Cluster of District Secretariat, Batticaloa
Our News Letter DPS - News Letter 01 DPS - News Letter 02